Monday, June 23, 2008

Make Money Diary

Make Money Diary

23 June 2008

This is my personal journey to make money online absolutely free....
As with any new project I have set out a plan of rules below.

1. Do not spend any money. This may be difficult as even a simple website will cost money but I am blogging for free so Im sure there is a way to do it.....

2. Try not to work to hard for cents. I dont want to be spending hours and hours clicking on ads making 0.01 cents per click. I started this and realised that my time was worth more than the 40cents a day I could make....

3. Dont try and scam people, I would like to feel that I am not making money by ripping others off.


I have decided to see what sorts of products people can buy online by using clickbank. You can create a free clickbank account at http://www.clickbank.com/ this site will pay you for putting referals on your site. When setting up a site with the aim to make money it pays to do as much research as possible.

No comments: